Thursday, September 20, 2012

MOVIES || Walt Disney


Tumblr_m9gt8rowuv1rspfjno1_500_large

Walt Disney is and always will be a hero to me. His movies are a part og my childhood and so they will be for my future little children as well. Bambi, little mermaid, cinderella, Pooh Bear, Snow white, Beauty & the Beast, and so on. A while back, I decided to re-watch these films. So I've downloaded the complete Disney collection! I own a lot of them already, but all on Video, which I can't play anymore.. so therefore, downloading.. And it was quite a package! Took me a few days to get it. But I started watching it and oh my.. such art. Even now, I love it, make fun of me if you want. Forget Hannah Montana and the Sweet life on the deck or whatever it's called.. this is true Disney art.

These are some of my favorite Disney films. I love it.

* I do not own this footage




The Little Mermaid - Part of your world



You can call me flower



Cinderella cinderalla..


Pooh bear


Colors of the Wind


The Circle of Life


Beauty and the beast - The Transformation



No comments:

Post a Comment