Sunday, July 29, 2012

LIFESTYLE || Television for the rainy days


If you're a lucky basterd like me living in Holland where it rains 95% of the time, I'm sure you'll get bored sometimes. And even if you live somewhere sunny, I'm sure you'll get bored sometimes as well. What I love to do when I'm bored (or just when I feel like it) is to watch some tv-shows. I love tv-shows. They're exiting and addictive, if you know which ones to watch. Two great websites to visit are: www.sidereel.com and watchseries.eu (especially the last one). You can watch complete episodes for free!

In case you need some inspiration, these are some great tv-shows:




Lost




Game of thrones




Dexter




House




Criminal minds

Criminal Minds tv show photo


Vampire Diaries




Grey's Anatomy






No comments:

Post a Comment