Tuesday, July 3, 2012

FASHION || High Heels

Shoes! Who doens't love them? I think almost every girl does. I am that type of person who absolutely loves high heels, but isn't able to walk properly on them and doesn't wear them that often for that reason.. such a shame. So here you see, good resolution number 10.000: learn how to wear high heels!

I seem to find pictures of gorgeous high heels everywhere, so here you'll see, such pretty shoes <3

UntitledGorgeous pumpsInfinity ∞Adela and Tessie: The bigger heels, the betterNeither Have ILuxury and company
If I could do anything right now, I would run&lt;3FacebookFacebookhigh heels | Tumblrhigh heels | TumblrI'd kill to get this!My new Mango shoes.iDoodle Hearts♥ InspirationalFotos do muralFashion, Love & Life
ZAPATOS/SHOESWall Photoswe have our own time(1) Wall PhotosOje~Tumblrstyle / lacey bootiesFashion Freak .Uɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ᴏғ Lᴜxᴜʀʏ

No comments:

Post a Comment