Thursday, June 21, 2012

WELCOME


Dear reader.

My name is Marit and I am the writer of this blog. I'm 18 years old and I've just finished my A-level high school exams. I'm a girl who loves music, drawing, painting, movies, books, cooking, baking, eating, sleeping, dreaming, writing, shopping, clubbing, hanging out with friends and family, photographing, traveling, swimming, babysitting and doing nothing.

I started this blog because I wanted to be more creative. For the last few years I've been so busy with my schoolwork that I've barely taken any time to be creative. Since I graduated a couple of months ago I decided to bring it back to live: painting, editing, drawing, photographing, everything. I started documenting everything that I counted as creative; from books to movies, playing the piano to baking, from hair and make-up to cooking. I'm still figuring out how to do this, trying to make photo's, to write something about what I'm showing. There's not much on my site yet, but as time comes, so will my posts.

Also, I love to look at other people's work. That's why I'm also posting beautiful photo's, funny video's, things on sale, reviews, and other often random stuff. I have a wide interest so you can expect different sorts of topics on this blog.

If you're interested to see what I'm working on, take a look around!

Love,
Marit



No comments:

Post a Comment