Tuesday, December 4, 2012

LIFESTYLE || Follow me on WeHeartIt

Good day all!

Today I want to share something with you. I love, love, love WeHeartIt. It's very addictive and I take a look every single day *junkie much*. Everydy I add some photos. For those who don't know WeHeartIt, it is a website where you can safe uploaded images to your 'heart'. When you become a member you can upload photo's to it yourself as well, after which other members can 'heart' them as well. I really love it and use it a lot.

If you want to follow me, this is my user name: AnotherLittleMiracle

These are some of my 'hearted' pictures, just so you know what's my style.
I have a few different sets, just to keep them more organized and easier to find back.


Make-up

29636_3489534576689_2135982221_n_largeИнтересни идеи за впечатлив изглед на вашите нокти
Pinspire - Pin de Amandita Lima: .#SWAG












Funny

Софія Катерина(10) Facebook
NO METAMORPHOSISSamara Vieira Samy's Photos

Story (inspirational pics)

yeehawquality | Tumblr
Anything I like, liked or will like...Rachael Bailey (daftduck) on imgfave

Drawings

The ButterflyTumblr
Art & Science Journal7734.▲

Clothes

cute fashion | Tumblr๋· ๋Oncє upon a drєaм.· ๋٠
Spring iris and fresh dewFranzFerdinand / Pinterest

Cute

Fotografije s vremenske linijePrikbordfoto's
Fotos de la biografíaFotos do mural

Body
Pinterest / HomeShine Bright Like A Diamond
MAKE IT HAPPEN.ΧχΧΚίττγΧχΧ

Text

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video HostingIn Spaces Between | 2011 | August
Snuff. H A P P I N E S S, S M I L E & L O V Es Fotos

Musthave

Chronik-Fotoscookies | Tumblr
PáginasSWAG

Pretty

-Where I belong I'm right
WeWith the ocean in our arms

Hair

Purple Purplr(1) Ideas para uñas y cabello
(1) Fotos da Linha do tempoAstari Puspaningdyah / Pinterest

Room

Traveling Mama Workspace | Flickr - 사진 공유!Inside
breathing the beautyBedrooms

Nature
Tumblr                    // . Colourƒul.Jillybeлns . - Freedom.
insane words of a dreamer!♡ @dollzi.tumblr ♡ | click for more

Food

☂ ToeiieElegance Within me
Time Flies TodayYOU LOOK NICE TODAY!

Travel
you don't love me, big fucking dealFacebook
Fotos - Google+Pinnwand-Fotos


Love

imgur: the simple image sharerkamseupay
(1) loveGoogle Image Result for http://data.whicdn.com/images/18568113/just,love,boy,couple,cute,girl,love-95cedfe2e7b2f33b142139467ab46101_h_large_large_large.jpg

Books

Zovem se ČEKANJE TEBE! <3Tumblr
dictionary, lovely, old book, pastel, vintage - inspiring picture on Favim.comA series of serendipity

DIY

swellmayde: DIY | Bow SandalPinterest / Search results for do it yourself
"Every cloud has a silver lining."(3) PINTURA E CIA(PAP, DICAS, TÉCNICAS ETC...)

Wow.. A lot more sets then I realized! Still love the pictures though ^^
*None of the pictures are working right now.. I'm trying to find a solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment