Tuesday, October 16, 2012

LIFESTYLE || Today is awesome book

Something that's hard for me to do sometimes, is to think positive. I can be a very negative person. Thinking I'll fail, thinking something is not good enough, focusing on what I don't have rather then what I do have. For example, I've lived out my senior year being completely stressed out, all the time. In the end, it turned out that I got an A for the scription I was so scared for, and I passed my exams without failures. Why did I stress so mucn? It was totally unnesecairy. I'm trying to get rid of this mindset and just enjoy everything some more. One way for me to do this is to write in an 'Today is awesome because' book.

94700_7_600_large


I saw this idea somewhere online, and started it right away. The idea is simple, you write down why today was awesome. Even if your day hasn't been that great, it makes you focus on something good that happend. It helps you to think positive and focus on happy memories.

Tumblr_mbokbfdhac1qz4d4bo1_400_large

Random rhings I wrote:

Today was awesome because I went to the park.
Today was awesome because my boyfriend said I love you.
Today was awesome because I made someone smile.
Today was awesome because I ate some pie.
Today was awesome because I got new shoes.
Today was awesome because the sun was shining.

Whatever you like.

It's a lot of fun to read it again after a while, seeing all the positive thing that happend to you.
If you find it hard to focus on positive thoughts, this is something that just might help you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment